Cash running out but you don't know when?
Worried? Not sure what to do next?
Answer: The Ampios Cashflow Review.
- You don’t always have the cash to be able to pay suppliers as you would want;
- You’re spending more time prioritising who can be paid;
- You don’t have the time or resources to regularly update your cashflow forecast;
- You need a reliable forecast to allow you to better plan your cash and your business; and
- You are not feeling comfortable.
- It’s seen as something “Finance does”;
- Poor processes and lack of resource to improve them;
- Lack of buy-in from others to improve processes;
- Danger of a tightening cash situation is not widely understood and support is not seen as a priority.
The Ampios Cashflow Review is a half-day workshop with relevant members of your management team, feedback session and written report, which overviews:
A two-hour workshop with relevant members of your management team, feedback session and written report, which overviews:
- A critical examination of the threats to your business posed by lack of cash;
- Opening balance sheet;
- Working capital cycle;
- Timing of capital and recurring payments;
- Sales forecast;
- Stock and stock-holding;
- Priority actions in your business to effectively manage cash
- How to get buy-in from others
- How to manage your bank relationship
- How reliable cashflow forecasts inform management decisions