Improving Returns for Investors
Are You Invested in Some Businesses that are Under-Performing or Short of Resource to Follow Up?
- The numbers are behind plan, and you don’t trust the forecasts.
- Maybe the management team is not communicating the right way forward.
- There may be tensions within the leadership team.
- Further calls on cash are looking likely, but you don’t have a strong foundation on which to make decisions.
There Can Be Many Causes of Under-Performance:
- Management weakness (unfocussed, skill limitations, inexperience, overwhelmed);
- Failure to find right product/market fit where the profits are made;
- Not close enough to customers;
- Inadequate sales and operations planning;
- IT systems and digital strategy are underdeveloped;
- Weak financial analysis and reporting; and more.
The Answer? Invite Ampios to Conduct a Status Review, and Present Recommendations, the Outcomes of Which Will Be:
- Issues understood
- Right actions taken
- Investor return improved